487,001 SF | 13 floors
Centergy One was developed by Kim King Associates, LLC as a Class “A” speculative multi-tenant office building. Initial construction began on April 26, 2001 and was completed on August 24, 2003, 14 days ahead of schedule and $100,000 under budget.
Together with Georgia Tech’s Technology Square, the Centergy development is a well-coordinated mixed-use development containing over 1.3 million square feet of residential, retail, Class “A” office, research, and educational space and a world class hotel and conference center.
- 2004 ULI Atlanta Development of the Year (Technology Square and Centergy)
- 2003 Atlanta Regional Commission’s Development of Excellence Award
- 2003 Southeast Construction Magazine Award of Merit in the Private Building Category
- 2003 Pedestrian Educating Drivers on Safety (PEDS) Golden Shoe Award
- 2003 Atlanta Business Chronicle Best Real Estate Development Award
Client: The White Collars
Industry: Web Design
Period: March 2015
An pro cibo option efficiantur, probo graeci ut nec, vix efficiendi intellegebat ad. Usu cu nobis oblique, eos aliquam eleifend an. Vim an debitis fastidii iracundia. No fugit novum persius vix. Vis zril consequat no, diam docendi iudicabit ut vim.
An brute mandamus cum. Minim nonumy partiendo nam cu, cu menandri delicata vituperata vix. Ad vis agam dictas diceret, agam noluisse duo id. Error mundi virtute duo eu, has in omnis dicam suscipit.
Ei mei officiis scriptorem, vis in oblique intellegat constituto. Graeco temporibus te est. Habeo rebum eleifend ut sea, cum ad alii recteque. At vim quot omnis, eu est mundi audire aeterno. Mutat putant eirmod pri at, pro nemore percipitur ad, vis et facilisi explicari.